Volunteer for League GOTV efforts
Sign up now for drive-up voter registration efforts and socially-distanced, contactless block-walking to distribute election information door hangers in neighborhoods across San Antonio.
Go to Signups
Be a poll worker for Bexar County—and get paid to do it
Bexar County needs poll workers!
High School students ages 16 years and older can be poll workers!
- Read about being a paid student Election Clerk.
- Complete the Student Election Clerk Form (pdf).
- include a signature from a parent or guardian
- include a signature from your school principal
- Mail your completed and signed form to:
- ATTN: Elections Training Coordinator
- 1103 S. Frio, Ste. 100, San Antonio, Texas 78207.
Protect the rights of voters by volunteering as a nonpartisan poll monitor
The Texas Election Protection Coalition is dedicated to ensuring that all eligible voters are able to exercise their right to cast a ballot and have it count.
Election Protection Hotline Virtual Call Center Volunteers
If you are an attorney and want to help people navigate the voting process and respond to reports of problems during Early Voting or on Election Day, sign up to volunteer.
Election Protection Nonpartisan Volunteer Poll Monitors
Volunteers are needed to act as roving in-person poll monitors or online social media monitors during Early Voting and on Election Day. Training is provided.
Volunteers do the following:
- answer basic questions from voters,
- monitor timeliness of opening and closing of polls, confirm presence of proper signage and ADA compliance, watch for electioneering violations,
- refer voters with complex questions to Election Protection Hotlines, AND
- report any voter suppression, intimidation, misinformation, or irregularities,
Sign up to volunteer as a poll monitor and protect the rights of voters. Every vote counts.